Fluorescence lifetime microscope
- Time resolved fluorescence detection for fluorescence lifetime imaging (FLIM), fluorescence correlation spectroscopy (FCS) and related techniques.
- Time correlated single photon counting (TCSCP), picosecond time resolution and single molecule detection sensitivity.
- Complete confocal imaging system equipped with all the required components for fluorescence dynamics analysis of microscopic samples or solutions.
- Objectives: 20x/0.4, 40x/0.65, 60x/W
Time-resolved point scanning confocal microscope MicroTime200, PicoQuant
Frederiksberg Campus, CAB, Thorvaldsensvej 40, stair 10, 1. floor, room T164
- Interaction studies (FLIM-FRET)
- Analysis of diffusion dynamics of single molecules (FCS)
- Separation of fluorophores with similar spectral properties
Training and problem reporting
Online via PPMS.