High-end inverted CLSM
- Leica Stellaris 8 state-of-the-art confocal microscope
- Supercontinuum white light laser (WLL) with up to 8 excitation lines and extended range between 440 nm and 790 nm
- Extremely flexible imaging with freely tunable emission wavelength and freely tunable excitation wavelength (WLL)
- Objectives: 10x/0.4 Air, 20x/0.75 Glyc, 40x/1.25 Glyc and 63x/1.3 Glyc
- High sensitivity with Power HyD S and HyD X hybrid detectors
- Fluorescence lifetime functionality
- Enhanced tile scan functionality in 4 dimensions
Arabidopsis thaliana seedling, xyz-tilescan. Chlorophyll autofluorescence and propidium iodide cell wall stain.
Leica Stellaris 8 confocal laser scanning microscope.
Frederiksberg Campus, CAB, Thorvaldsensvej 40, stair 10, 1. floor, room R164A
Extremely versatile for many applications including live imaging of cells and tissues, localisation studies, multi-dimensional imaging (3D, time series, spectral scans...) and many others.
Training and problem reporting
Online via PPMS.